Kuumba 2020 Summer Edition
24 August 2020 - Kuumba: waversesteenweg 78, 1050 Brussel
This summer the workshops and guided tours are easier to book and at a lower price!
Would you like to get to know Matongé better? Have you always been curious about our workshops, but haven't had the chance to try them out yet? This summer is the moment!
- Our guides will tell you about the origins and history of the neighborhood, and let you discover the uniqueness of this colorful neighborhood.
- duration: 1h
- Price: 50 euro
Workshop dance and percussion
- the dance class is a workout with dance from Central Africa. This workshop is given by Joseph Saidi Simako.
- the percussion workshop is an interactive and rhythmic workshop for young & old is an ideal relaxation and introduction to African tradtional music.
- for groups starting from 4 to 5 people.
- price: 25 euro + 5 euro administration costs
Workshop traditional party games
- get to know traditional board games from all over the African continent
- can be played in groups starting from 4 to 5 people.
- duration: 30 min
- price: 25euro + 5euro administration costs
Introductory classes Swahili and Lingala
- A fun way to get to know an African language. Kuumba offers Swahili and Lingala, two widely spoken languages in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- For groups starting from 4/5 pers.
- Price: 45euro + 5euro administration costs
- duration: 45 min